In today’s economy, businesses can’t remain competitive unless they stay on the cutting edge of technology. However, not every company has the in-house expertise to manage that technology. What are managed IT services, and how can they make your technology management tasks easier?
What Are Managed IT Services?
It’s hard to believe there was ever a time when we didn’t rely on technology to get our work done every day. Specialized software, high-tech equipment, team communication tools, and other resources have permanently changed how we approach office and business management. So, how can intelligent business owners ensure their technology management needs are met? For many, the solution is found in managed IT services. But what are managed IT services, and are they the right solution for you?
Managed IT Services Bring the Expertise You Need in Every Situation
A managed IT service is a service that provides targeted technical support for companies that need it. Instead of having an internal IT department, a company can work with a managed IT department to get the exact technological assistance they need when they need it. Resources provided by managed IT services include all of the following:
- General help desk assistance for employees
- Network management
- 24/7 systems monitoring, including alerts and quick fixes for common bugs
- Audit preparation and compliance measures
- Significant software or hardware updates
- Protection from spam, ransomware, and other bad actors
- A general assessment of technology needs, planning, and advising
What Are the Benefits of Working with a Managed IT Company?
You may be wondering why a company would choose a managed IT solution. For large companies, sometimes having an in-house IT department makes sense. However, an internal IT department isn’t always the right solution, especially for companies that are still growing or have technological needs outside of their current expertise:
- Managed IT services are significant cost savers for a company’s budget. Companies that use managed IT save money on staffing, benefits, and other associated employee costs. Managed IT companies also allow businesses to budget for their needs more efficiently by paying for technical support only when needed.
- Managed IT services often resolve issues quickly and more efficiently than internal IT departments. They have multiple technicians with vast knowledge that can fix most common computer issues efficiently. Approximately 85 percent of support calls received by CPI Technologies are resolved in 15 minutes or less. Can you say the same for your current IT solution?
- Speaking of a broad knowledge base, managed IT solutions can save you the time and effort it takes to implement new technology solutions for your business. Don’t waste your workday figuring out how a new time management tool or account database works. Call your managed IT company and let them handle the process for you, and you’ll be free to focus on what matters.
- A business manager isn’t the only one who benefits from managed IT services. Getting help from an outside team can also free your employees to focus on your business instead of dealing with tech woes. Let technology professionals handle issues like software updates, so your employees can spend their time where you need them most.
What are managed IT services? For many business owners, they’re a lifesaver. Give us a call today to find out what managed IT services can do for you!
Since 1963, CPI Technologies has been offering IT services and office technologies custom-designed to meet the specific needs of our customers. Our services include Managed IT, Managed Print Services (MPS), Electronic Document Management (EDM), data backup, network security, VoIP phone systems, and more. We also offer top-of-the-line office equipment, including printers, scanners, fax machines, shredders, folders, collators, and all-in-ones. Let us show you how we can increase your office’s efficiency and productivity. To get started, please request a quote or give us a call at 800-337-2679.